SCULPTURAL. CALMING. QUIET.
Our sound absorption products offer an elegant solution to reflected noise problems in lively spaces. These modern acoustic panels are engineered to provide broadband sound attenuation by damping echo and reverberation in lobbies, atriums and other enclosed public spaces. Made with Class 1 flame resistant and 80% post-consumer recycled acoustic material, they are lightweight and easy to install. Available in three sizes, twenty-eight colors and ceiling-suspended or wall mounted options. Contact us for more information on pricing, specifications and custom design.
Design specifications feature:
• Class 1 high density acoustic material, meets LEED specification
• Superior 1.15 Noise Reduction Coefficient
• 80% post-consumer recycled content
• Antimicrobial; meets ASTM C-739
• Inherently flame resistant fabric, meets NFPA 701 small scale and ASTM E-84
• Meets environmental specification 1350
Contact us for more information on pricing, specifications and custom options.